Launching of e-DAAKHIL PORTAL for Arunachal Pradesh
Report By: Tasso Habung, Senior Technical Director/Scientist-F, NIC ARSC
Shri Kamlung Mossang, Hon’ble Minister for Urban Development, Municipal Administration Estates, Civil Supply and Consumer Affairs, Geology and Mining, Government of Arunachal Pradesh launched the e-Daakhil (Online filing of consumer cases) portal https://edaakhil.nic.in at CS Conference Hall, Block 2, Civil Secretariat, Itanagar on 24th February 2022. With this Arunachal Pradesh has become the 29th state across the country and the 5th state in North East to launch this portal.
The following important dignitaries were present at this occasion:
1. Shri Opak Gao, Secretary, Legal Metrology and Consumer Affairs;
2. Shri Hoktum Ori, Controller, Legal Metrology and Consumer Affairs;
3. Shri Amarnath Mishra, DDG & HOG, NIC-New Delhi, through VC;
4. Shri Ravindra Kumar, Sr. Technical Director, NIC-New Delhi, through VC;
5. Smt Lily Bisht, Technical Director, NIC-New Delhi, through VC;
6. Shri Tasso Habung, Sr. Technical Director, Itanagar, NIC-Arunachal Pradesh;
7. Officers/Officials from District Consumer Forums of Arunachal Pradesh through VC;
Shri Amarnatha Mishra, DDG, NIC Delhi, Shri Ravindra Kumar, STD, NIC Delhi and Miss Lily Bisht, Scientist-E Delhi attended the launching programme virtually through VC. A presentation on eDaakhil portal, its features and benefits were also shared by NIC Delhi. The program started with the welcome address of Shri Opak Gao, Secretary, LMCA. A presentation on e-Daakhil was given by Shri. Ravindra Kumar, Sr. Technical Director, NIC-New Delhi. It was followed by the address of Shri Amarnath Mishra, DDG & HOG, NIC-New Delhi.
Hon’ble Minister in his address expressed his happiness on the launching of the e-Daakhil portal that will enable consumers to file consumer cases online from the comfort of their homes. Hon’ble Minister congratulated the department officers and the NIC for such an initiative. The program was concluded by a vote of thanks presented by Shri Hoktum Ori, Controller, Legal Metrology and Consumer Affairs.
e-Daakhil portal of NIC will facilitate the online filing of consumer complaints in the Consumer Commissions and online payment of fees without the need for visiting the Consumer Commission/Courts physically. Consumers can file their complaints after registration on the web portal at https://edaakhil.nic.in.